- HardiPlank® smooth finish lap siding in 4” and 7” exposures (rot and moisture resistant concrete siding product).
- Boral TruExterior® trim (resists rotting, cracking and splitting, “green” product).
- Mathews Brothers double hung windows with maroon colored exterior and white interior, low-e and argon gas filled. Windows tilt for easy cleaning. Mathews Brothers is a New England company who has been manufacturing windows since the 1800’s.
- Oversized Therma-Tru 8’ tall exterior patio door units at the rear with oil rubbed bronze hardware.
- Custom designed and built 42” X 84” mahogany front door.
- Mahogany entry staircase with overhang and reclaimed Victorian support brackets.
- Custom exterior trim details including shop designed under window corbels to match the original building detailing.
- Rubber and asphalt roofing materials.
- Rear decks leading to fenced private garden areas.
- The property meets stringent stretch energy code requirements. This means that each unit must meet a higher standard of energy efficiency and undergo a “blower door test” to ensure limited energy loss. All work is monitored by a HERS rater to ensure compliance.
- The building will be insulated to meet the higher standards of the stretch energy code.
- Tankless hot water.
- 5” can lighting with LED light bulbs throughout
- Whenever possible, we utilize local distributors and manufacturers to limit material travel.
- Custom inset hardwood cabinetry. Perimeter cabinetry is white and the island is painted in a signature cobalt blue.
- Marble look quartz countertops with rectangular stainless steel undercount sinks.
- Carrara marble tile cooking wall.
- Designer kitchen faucets.
- Thermador Professional appliance package including:
- Bosch 24” built-in drawer style microwave (HMD845IUC)
- Insinkerator Badger 5 ½ HP garbage disposals
- Hardware by Restoration Hardware and Top Knobs.
Half Bathroom Finishes
- Inset vanity cabinet with exposed chrome hinges, white undermount sink, honed marble countertop and 8” spread faucet with vintage styling.
- Wide plank Hickory flooring.
- Kohler toilet.
Guest Bathroom Finishes
- Jeffery Lewis marble floor tile w/Cararra marble border.
- 4”X12” white subway tile bathtub surround with a chunky Carrara marble border.
- Light gray inset vanity with a white undermount sink and honed Cararra marble top.
- DXV and American Standard faucets, heads and valves.
- Mirabelle contemporary soaking tub.
- Kohler toilet.
Master Bathroom Finishes
- Jeffery Lewis limestone floor tile in a basketweave pattern.
- Jeffery Lewis 4”X16” limestone tile shower surround in a “running bond” pattern.
- Inset cabinet double vanity with a white undermount sinks and quartz countertops.
- Oversized shower with frameless glass panel and door.
- DXV and American Standard faucets, heads and valves. Shower with rainhead and separate hand shower.
- Kohler toilet.
- Wide plank Hickory flooring and staircase treads.
- Two piece high profile crown moldings.
- High profile 7 1/4″ baseboard moldings.
- High profile 3 1/2″ Windsor window casings and skirts with 5/4″ bullnose sills.
- Shiplap accent wall leading up the 1st floor staircase.
- Beadboard ceilings in the living and dining areas.
- Classic 1 panel and 5 panel interior doors with ovolo sticking.
- Emtek vintage hardware throughout.
- Solid oak handrails w/ dark stain finish, hardwood box newel posts and turned balusters.
- Benjamin Moore paint throughout.
- Staircase to the lower level will be wood tread and the lower level will be carpeted with upgraded padding.
- Unfinished attic with full staircase.
- Various sound deadening techniques utilized throughout to limit sound transmission between townhouses.
- High Efficiency forced air by gas heating systems with air conditioning. Two zones.
- 200 amp electrical for each residence.
- Hook-up for a side-by-side washer and vented electric dryer.
- Garage for two vehicles (one for unit L, one for unit R).
- Garage door opener.
- Two surface parking spaces in the driveway (one for unit L, one for unit R).
- Unit and building are covered by a one year builders warranty
Disclosure: All information deemed reliable but subject to errors and omissions. Developer reserves the right to substitute materials with greater or equal value.